Melting and production plants
The service, operated by highly qualified personnel, is performed in a tight cooperation with the customer, and consists in the evaluation of the performance as well as of maintenance conditions of melting and production plants.
The Technical Due Diligence foresees a 2-5 days campaign (depending on dimension and complexity of the arrangement) in the glass house for data acquisition and technical inspections on production arrangement and main technical facilities.
The result of the activity are reported in a final document, containing the following:
- State of maintenance of production and main technical facilities arrangement
- Recommended intervention to be carried out
- Production and energy performances
- General assessment of glass quality level
- Evaluation of investments for ordinary – extraordinary maintenance
- Risk assessment and crisis management
- SWOT Analysis